Are you good at building relationships with organisations and helping them match those in need of career support with provision ideally suited for them? Can you engage employers to find opportunities for the people you’ve helped get into training? Then we have the ideal role for you. Working within the Mayors Academies Green, Digital, Hospitality and Creative you will play a vital role in engaging employers and Students alike into these areas.
Capital City College Training (CCCT) is part of Capital City College Group, the largest further education provider in London.
CCCT ’s aim is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool. Our goal is to be London’s trusted provider of exceptional apprentices. We deliver high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our courses are designed with real jobs in mind and our colleges are constantly updating their course portfolio to reflect the latest market intelligence, employer and student demand.
We’re recruiting for Community and Employer Engagement Officers to engage a diverse range of organisations to identify new learners who would benefit from our provision and secure them their ideal job.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the achievement of sustained employment, education, and training outcomes for our learners.
- Actively engage with local JCPs, Charities, Community hubs, employers and other organisations to capture learner referrals, vacancies, work trials and work experience opportunities for our learners.
- Brokering opportunities (Work Tasters, Work Experience, Work Trials, Working Interviews, SWAP and Vacancies) for learners, building, and maintaining portfolio of local employer accounts
- Developing strong links with all stakeholders through regular telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Negotiating alternative method of recruitment, e.g., Working Interviews to ensure learners are not disadvantaged by recruitment processes.
- Assist with enrolments where needed.
- Provide in work support to learners.
You will be/need:
A strong collaborator, who knows how to use your sales skills and welfare to work knowledge to effectively support the learner journey and open employers’ minds to new ways of working.
Decent computer skills to be able to keep track of your stakeholders.
To be performance driven with an eye for detail in gathering audit complaint evidence.
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days plus 8 bank holidays. Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences.
Capital City College Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please click here to view the job description.
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
Assessment Centre: 22nd/ 23rd August 2022