London's leading College is looking for an exceptional Curriculum Leader for Animal Science to join its friendly team at the Centre for Applied Sciences in Angel.
About the role:
The Centre for Applied Sciences is looking to recruit a Curriculum Leader for Animal Science, to join the department at the Centre.
We are looking to appoint a Curriculum Leader in Animal Science to teach and lead the Animal Science team on a full-time, permanent basis. The post holder would be expected to:
• Lead the team and line manage teaching members of staff
• Develop and deliver practical, hands-on courses that enable learners to achieve qualifications at Level 1, 2, and 3 for 16-18s and Adults.
• Act as a course tutor for one or more Animal Science programs.
• Support students effectively in all aspects of their learning, monitor and address attendance issues and develop interventions for struggling learners.
• Manage the Animal Centre and resources required to successfully deliver an outstanding curriculum
• You will have previous experience of leading a team
• A track record of achieving results above national benchmarks
• You will have demonstrable experience of teaching Animal Science related courses
• Your lesson observation feedback is consistently very good or outstanding
City and Islington College is a friendly learning community like no other. The Centre for Applied Sciences is a leader in its field and has been honoured with many prizes and awards. We offer unique courses in areas as diverse as Medical Science, Vet Nursing and Forensics.
Please click here to view the job description.
CLOSING DATE: 4th July 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: 11th July 2022